Wednesday 21 September, 2011

Prithvi says Dr Love script had flaws

Rubbishing allegations levelled against him by 'Doctor Love' director K. Biju, actor Prithviraj said he was clueless on why he was being targeted.

Biju had earlier accused the actor of cheating by backing out of a promised project.

Prithviraj says,"It is true that Biju told me the gist of this story while working as an associate director in
'Kangaroo.' The one-liner seemed interesting, and I wanted him to approach me with the detailed script."

Prithvi said that Biju returned to him with the full script on the sets of 'Lollypop.' "There were a few flaws in the script and I frankly told him so. This made Biju seek guidance from some other script writers and as required, I called up Sachi and Sethu."

Prithviraj said that Sachi later rang him up and said that they were not interested to work on that script.
The actor added that the next thing he heard about it is that Biju had gone ahead with the script with Kunchakko in the lead role.

"How am I to be blamed for this?" asked Prithvi. "I believe that I have the right to give my nod or refrain from taking up a particular project. If Biju wanted me to associate with it, he should have redrafted the script. Or he could have told me that he wanted to go ahead with the same script with some other actor in the lead."

No comments:

Post a Comment