Wednesday 28 September, 2011

Egos, personal vengeance behind ban: Nithya


Actor Nithya Menen says personal vengeance and egoism are the real reaons behind the ban imposed on her.

Stating that she had no intentions to insult anybody Nithya said that she was quite busy at the sets of director T.K.Rajiv Kumar's film when the producers came to meet her.

"That day I was given just thirty minutes for makeup and had to have lunch in between as well. The entire shooting set was waiting for me, so I had to make it fast. Moreover, I do not have any previous acquaintance with these producers. They had not informed me about their visit either. So, I told them to meet my manager to discuss about the project."

Nithya said she would regret any mistake that she commits if it was related to her acting profession. She found it most improper to ban an actor just because she did not behave in the way the producers expected her to. She added that she never allows any personal distractions on shooting sets because of the fear that it may affect her performance.

AMMA president Innocent said that required action would be initiated if they get a written complaint from the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment